This beautiful rhino necklace by Jana Reinhardt is part of their Out of Africa collection. This stunning piece of luxury jewellery celebrates the rich wildlife and dramatic landscapes of this extraordinary continent.
But that’s not all!
Jana Reinhardt is a jewellery brand that helps save animals and the planet in several ways.
Here’s some more background on Jana Reinhardt:
* Vegan brand – they’re 100% plant powered, which means a smaller carbon footprint
* 11 of their designs were created to benefit 11 different charities, including: PETA, Surge Sanctuary and OVAID. For the full list visit here.
* To date, they have raised almost over £9,000.
* All Jana Reinhardt products are made from 100% recycled precious metals.
* Any precious stones used in their pieces are lab grown to avoid the harmful practices involved in mining gems.
* Every Jana Reinhardt piece is made by hand using the more environmentally friendly methods of wax carving and fabrication
* Their jewellery boxes are made from 100% recyclable card and paper. All cartons and printed materials are all 100% recyclable and they even use recyclable paper tape.
* They offset the carbon created when they make jewellery and ship it to customers, by planting a tree with Ecologi for every sale they make.
To have a chance to win, simply enter your details in the form below.
Giveaway ended May 6 2023. Congrats to Julie Ward!
- Enjoy Limitless Vegan Delivery Services With Factor - May 21, 2023
- Are Zoos Ethical? Here’s Why We’d Say NO - May 11, 2023
- Found! The BEST Organic Moisturizers For Dry Skin - May 9, 2023
3 thoughts on “WIN A Silver Rhino Necklace Worth £95”
Would love this for my daughter-in-Law as a surprise
THEY LOOK FANTASTIC