Eluxe Magazine is the world’s first ever publication fully dedicated to sustainable luxury.
We’re a quarterly published paper magazine and a daily updated digital publication based in London, dedicated to showcasing luxury brands that demonstrate a strong commitment to good ethics and environmental sustainability.
We determine a brand’s sustainability based on several factors, including whether it:
- Uses organic, biodegradable, recycled or renewable materials
- Traces the environmental accountability of the product throughout the supply chain
- Follows a strict Corporate Sustainability Policy, with transparent annual reports.
- Uses recyclable, recycled or no packaging
- Is transparent about its employment and payment policies
- Helps empower artisans and preserve artisanal traditions, with fair pay
- Creates a product whose consumption can greatly reduce the owner’s environmental impact
We take a natural, holistic approach to health and well being, and advocate vegetarian and vegan lifestyles.
Eluxe donates 10% of its annual profits to environmental charities.
Full disclosure: we use affiliate links on many posts on this site. That doesn’t mean brands have paid us to do so; we only feature brands we genuinely love.
Food Editor: Lora O’Brien. After graduating in Journalism from the University of Greenwich, Lora worked for Sugar and Healing Lifestyles magazines before being hired to write about food for Eluxe.
Diane Small: Diane is the proud mom of two kids under the age of three, and freelances for Eluxe in between nappy changes and feedings.
Web Upkeep and Design: Pam Boyoc
Graphic Design: Vernalyn Smeurong
Work With Us!
If you’d like to place a banner ad or sponsored post on our site, or see your brand featured in Eluxe in paper or online, we have rates to suit all budgets. Please contact [email protected] for more information.