Gardens of the Sun love flaws. They appreciate impurities in diamonds and jewels. Embracing these ‘flaws’ means ensuring no gems go to waste.
For them, ethical jewelry means a journey to transform their supply chains for gold, gemstones and diamonds. They use Borneo gems mined by their own miners whenever possible. Sometimes, sapphires and rubies are the byproducts of gold mining, and they use 100% ethical gold from the miners in Borneo. Their gold is 100% traceable. It also uses zero mercury and cyanide in its extraction process, so you can rest assured all materials they use are ethically sourced and extracted.
Gardens of the Sun is located in the island paradise of Bali, Indonesia. Going local means getting to know the people they work with and cutting their carbon footprint, but that’s not all!
This is a:
- women-owned jewelry business that empowers like-minded people to become part of a real, positive movement.
- 100% ethical jewelry company. This means it’s free of mercury, and extracts metals and gems without endangering forests and wildlife, and supporting artisanal miners and makers.
- Small batch company. Each piece they create turns destructive practices into positive impacts.
And get this: The brand plants FIVE trees for every purchase made!
They create gorgeous, organic-looking pieces from ethically mined gold or recycled silver, whose Boho chic suits any conscious fashionista.
Gardens of the Sun would like to offer one lucky reader the birthstone piece of their choice, worth up to $160.
Choose from a ring, bracelet or necklace in the stone of your birth month. The metal holding the gem will be made of recycled silver. For more info, please click here.
To enter, simply fill in the form below.
Competition ended on December 27th, 2020. Congrats to Lyla Horley!
- 7 Fabulous Interiors Trends For 2021 - Jan 24, 2021
- 10 Paper Fashion Designers Who Will Blow Your Mind - Jan 23, 2021
- The Best Vegan Flats For Any Occasion - Jan 20, 2021
Did you enjoy this post? Want to show your gratitude? Please support us on Patreon!