By Diane Small
Let’s face it–humans may well be the worst thing that ever happened to animals. From hunting them for fur to killing them by the millions every day for food, from destroying their natural habitats for wood to abandoning domestic animals when they become inconvenient, we really are their worst nightmare. And as a result of our behaviour, many of the planet’s animals are endangered.
Luckily, there are many NGOs, including the WWF, Greenpeace and PETA, that are desperately trying to conserve endangered animals and stop their abuse by humans by making their points with powerful advertisements.
We found 20 adverts to save animals that really made an impact on us. If they made an impact on you, why not show these to others, or better yet, make a donation? Together, we can make a difference!
1. Adopting a Shelter Dog is Getting Them Off Death Row
2. Exploiting the Ecosystem Threatens Human Lives: WWF
3. Stop Testing Cosmetics on Animals
4. Save the Rhino: Nothing We Do Will Ever Bring Them Back
5. The Future is Manmade: WWF
6. Don’t Buy Exotic Animal Souvenirs
7. Give a Hand to Wildlife: WWF
8. Same Cat, Different Owner: Adopt a Pet: Caraphil.org
9. You’re Looking at Every Dugong Left in African Waters
10. Desertification Destroys 6500 Species A Year
11. Evolution: WWF
12. Wildfires Burn More Than Trees
13. Imagine This is Yours
14. What On Earth Are We Doing To Our Planet? WWF
15. What Will It Take Before We Respect The Planet?
16. When You See Tuna, Think Panda
17. Support Animal Free Circuses
18. Fashion Claims More Victims Than You Think
19. Every 60 Seconds, A Species Dies Out: Bund
20. War Hurts Animals Too
Related articles across the web
Did you enjoy this post? Want to show your gratitude? Please support us on Patreon!