Washing your hands is super important if you want to remain healthy over this flu season. But there’s more you can do to build up your immunity, too!
For example, you can use hand sanitisers – but the issue is, most of them are full of really nasty chemicals that end up killing not only bad bacteria and viruses, but also the healthy bacteria on your skin. The result? Red, angry skin that cracks and peels on your fingers and hands.
But if you’d like to use a gentle but effective hand sanitiser when you’re out and about, we’ve found the perfect product!
Australian brand Subtle Energies has created a fabulous no-rinse hand sanitiser that’s packed with powerful antibacterial and cleansing essential oils. It comes in a brown tinted spray bottle that protects the active ingredients from sunlight.
The brand has coupled it with their deeply nourishing (and beautifully scented!) Rose and Cardamom Hand Cream, as well as their Rasayana Hand & Body Wash to form their Sanitise & Nurture Trio.
These three powerful products – which are collectively worth over £100 – are guaranteed to keep your hands safe from any harmful germs and bacteria you may pick up from public places. We particularly love the Rasayana Hand & Body Wash, which is sulphate free. Its rich foam naturally cleanses and purifies with the uplifting aromas of Limbu Lime, Wild Turmeric, and Tulasi.
This is an essential kit to have on hand to help protect against germs while also replenishing the moisture balance and maintaining the natural protective barrier of your skin.
- Active Hand Sanitiser – all natural no-rinse hand sanitiser. 65% plant based alcohol which is known to kill 99.9% of germs, Kunzea, Tulasi, Clove
- Rose & Cardamom Hand Cream- rich and nourishing hand treatment. Rose Absolute, Cardamon and Calendula to nurture and Gul Heena for cuticle care
- Rasayana Hand & Body Wash- Sulphate free foaming wash that naturally cleanses and purifies with an uplifting aroma. Limbu Lime, Wild Turmeric, Tulasi
If you would like to win this incredible trio of Subtle Energies products to help boost your immune system, and feel great, too, just enter your details in the form below, and answer this question: What is the first name of the founder of Subtle Energies? (Click here for the answer)
Competition ended May 11 2020. Congrats to Mrs Lesley Andrews!
- How To Protect Your Skin From Stress This Winter - Oct 20, 2020
- WIN A Sweater Of Your Choice From Nearly New Cashmere - Oct 18, 2020
- Why Is Couture Is So Expensive? Three Perspectives - Oct 15, 2020
Did you enjoy this post? Want to show your gratitude? Please support us on Patreon!