Stay organized this new year with a gorgeous planning diary!
AltLab Art has created new planners that are minimal, artistic, and of course, eco-friendly.
This weekly planner is handcrafted and the cover is hand-painted on cotton fabric, which means no cover is like any other. We also hand embossed 3 triangles on the cover. It has minimalist page design, printed on recycled paper. Perfect to writing and planning.
– Hand Painted cover on fabric, attached to heavy cardboard.
– 3 hand embossed triangle in the cover
– Open flat (180 º)
– Black ribbon bookmark
– A day a page, except weekends
– 320 recycled pages in off-white
– 2016 calendar
– Personal data pages with social media icons
To win, just enter your details below.
Competition ended January 14th. Congrats to Hannah Jones!