Ah, London! It’s a city visited and inhabited by millions – and there’s so much to see. Far beyond the typical art galleries, shopping hot spots or museums, there’s a natural side to London that very few explore. But now’s your chance!
Whether you’re just visiting the city or live here and want to see it from a different angle, GoBoat is offering 8 people a great opportunity: to celebrate the launch of GoBoat in London, we’re giving away a 2-hour trip for you and up to seven friends, worth £85.
For the first time ever, Londoners and tourists alike can charter their own electric boat – without the need for a captain or tour guide. It’s a perfect activity for date night, families or groups of friends.
Moored at Paddington Basin, GoBoat London is bringing a truly independent waterway experience to anyone looking for a fun, new experience.
The favoured route is to go along Regent’s Canal to Little Venice, past London Zoo and on to Camden Lock where skippers can about turn and head back to Paddington Basin. For an extra special experience, passengers can also bring their own food and drink on board for no extra charge.
Of course, the boats are eco-friendly, made from 80 per cent recycled plastic bottles, fitted with electric engines and sustainably sourced wood. The ride is a casual 3 ½ knots, approximately 4mph, the perfect cruising speed for a lazy waterway journey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- GoBoat London is open 7 days a week, 10am until dusk (around 8:30pm). Booking depends upon availability. GoBoat will be operational until late Autumn 2017.
- 8 people can comfortably fit into a GoBoat.
- Children and dogs are allowed on board, up to a maximum of 8 “bodies”.
- Alcohol can be consumed on the boat, but the captain must always remain sober. There are limits on how much alcohol can be consumed on board please check https://goboat.co.uk/faqs for more details.
- Boats go at a max speed of 4mph / 3 ½ knots and have GPS trackers on board in case of any emergencies.
- Customers don’t need a licence to drive, but will be provided with a full safety briefing and instructions on how to control the boat before the adventure starts as well as having life jackets on board.
- Full terms and conditions can be viewed online at https://goboat.co.uk/faqs
The winner is Annaloa Hilmarsdottir. Congrats!